Krasnoyarsk, the city on banks of Yenisei river
Krasnoyarsk is one of biggest cities of Russia. It's situated in 60 kms from Zheleznogorsk closed area. The city of Krasnoyarsk is a rather old city: was established on 1628 year. The population of Krasnoyarsk is about one million people at present time.
1. The railway station in Krasnoyarsk.
2. In Krasnoyarsk.
3. In the central square in Krasnoyarsk.
4. A view from one of Krasnoyarsk bridges to Krasnoyarsk.
5. A view to the Krasnoyarsk river port.
6. The Krasnoyarsk regional museum (the Krasnoyarsk Local Lore museum).
7. The building of the Administration of Krasnoyarsk.
8. The Catholic Church in Krasnoyarsk.
9. The Catholic Church .
10. The entrance of the Catholic Church in Krasnoyarsk.
11. Some old Stalin's buildings on the street named as 'Prospekt Mira' and where the people live.
12. Yenisei river in Krasnoyarsk.
13. An old building in Krasnoyarsk.